2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Happy for Stephen Silas following in his father's footsteps. We need way more Black HC in the league. Ime Udoka, Jamahl Mosley, Charles Lee, Wes Jr., Jarron Collins. :emoji_soon:

I guess that’s supposed to be an ode to Basquiat? No idea
Now you speaking my language. "The Radiant Child." :emoji_fire: All is forgiven for the Correa #1 chatter.

Tried buying "Untitled" skull, but Yusaku Maezawa outbid everyone. :lol:

Get familiar:

Quick question, can somebody tell me what the point of playing in an arena is if there won't be fans in attendance? The whole point of an arena is to sit several thousand people who want to watch the game live. Without that, couldn't the NBA just rent out a local 24 Hour Fitness and the guys just hoop there?
They gon start out with “no fans” then eventually ramp up to at least 20% capacity like all the other leagues

20201029_084743.jpg

20201029_084745.jpg

20201029_084746.jpg

20201029_084748.jpg

Nike is going to do to baseball what they are doing to basketball with these horrible jersey "ideas" :smh:

Guess this kind of old head nonsense isn’t confined to the NBA.

KD a funny guy.

He had a chance at being in the GOAT conversation, his talent level certainly warrants it,

but those two titles will always be discounted by the general public,

now he's post prime, post achilles tear. its a tough spot
that's a fake quote lol

The material Nike used for mlb uniforms is very comfortable though. That’s no knock against majestic. They did a great job for many years.

Back
Top Bottom