2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I remember my uncle telling me when he used to hoop in his day he could really knock it down and would make his shots '9 times outta 10' and he was dead serious :lol:. You're not supposed to take old heads serious when they get to cappin. OG asks me who I am every time I see him. Just let them cook

^^^ Pretty sure Oscar Robertson has publicly hated on MJ too.
Are we going to put stock into his opinion, when he wasn’t impressed with Steph Curry’s game? But loved what Westbrook was doing in okc with all those shallow triple doubles? Although Jordan Brand/NBA may have had a lot to do with that.

ElgVO9FUcAMGIR9

Stunned at Wayne's rotting brain being able to see the light our president elect has SHINED on melanated peoples

2020 Abe Lincoln has done more for the blacks than anyone else. Consistently the least racist person in the room

Take that lib propaganda elsewhere kiddo

Not basketball related but man...

JD617 JD617 beat me to it. Crazy. All this is centered around taxes man. People just need smart money managers then they wouldn't be tripping over the tax thing.

Stunned at Wayne's rotting brain being able to see the light our president elect has SHINED on melanated peoples

2020 Abe Lincoln has done more for the blacks than anyone else. Consistently the least racist person in the room

Take that lib propaganda elsewhere kiddo
If the president had a son, he would look like Dwayne Carter. He knows BLM to be the terrorist organization they are and supports blue lives matters. I’d mine coal with Dwayne any day.

Back
Top Bottom