2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

When the nets implode working half a season it will be hilarious to watch.

Too many things have to fall into place for them to win

1. KD needs to be close to the guy he was pre-injury
2. Kyrie needs to buy in and stay healthy
3. Steve Nash needs to get buy-in from their stars 4. 4. Nash needs to do a good coaching job with lineups, adjustments, scheme ,etc. (which is something we certainly shouldn't assume because he's coached a game before)
5. The players who played a larger role this past season finding their roles alongside KD and Kyrie

If all of those things fall into place, I can see them being a legit title contender but I would bet against it

It’s jokes but those former players are valuable on the staff. You need OGs. Jamaal Magloire be yelling through a cup. Respect the OGs

Too many things have to fall into place for them to win

1. KD needs to be close to the guy he was pre-injury
2. Kyrie needs to buy in and stay healthy
3. Steve Nash needs to get buy-in from their stars 4. 4. Nash needs to do a good coaching job with lineups, adjustments, scheme ,etc. (which is something we certainly shouldn't assume because he's coached a game before)
5. The players who played a larger role this past season finding their roles alongside KD and Kyrie

If all of those things fall into place, I can see them being a legit title contender but I would bet against it
Not to mention the other east teams need to suck

That too. There's also the likelihood that teams like the Bucks, Celtics, Heat or just better due to continuity and better coaching.
Doc Rivers GIFs | Tenor

Boston
Philly
Miami
Giannis
Toronto

KD gonna have beat 3 of those 5 teams
Good luck as I don’t expect FTP Irving to be available come playoff time.

🤣🤣🤣

I forgot about the Raptors and Sixers. I expect Morey to swing some big trades that can make them a lot better. There's a chance that everything breaks the nets way and they're still the 5th or 6th the best team in the East next season.

Dantoni’s getting credit for great regular season wins and fading in the playoffs? **** Dantoni.

Nets gonna be a disaster, can’t wait to watch them lose

The math there confuses me. How are they proposing a 72 game schedule starting on December 22nd but only a 50 game schedule starting in mid-January? They weren't planning on playing 22 games in that 3-week span between late December and mid-January. They can't meet somewhere in the middle like 62 games?

Back
Top Bottom