2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Greatest sequence/shot for me as of fan from my favorite player. Idec about the outcome of the series. That sun's team was tough and Lakers pushed em 2wice.

I'll never forget seeing this on live TV and hearing my neighbor (psycho) running down the block saying KOBE KOBE KOBE!

Lakers/Warriors WCF. He said this about the Lakers a month before the AD trade.

It has been nearly eight months since the last time the Warriors played a game, and considerably longer than that since the last time they could be considered legitimate contenders. However, with only a couple weeks to go until the 2020 draft, NBA commissioner Adam Silver doesn't think it'll take long for Golden State to return to that status.I

"I’m very confident that they’ll return to contention quickly," Silver told the San Francisco Chronicle's Connor Letourneau. "I look at the quality of their management. Of course, the quality of the players that are currently on their roster. I have no reason to believe they won’t be back as a top-tier team in the NBA."

Political Donations made by Los Angeles Team Owners

The Angles and their Latinos for Trump leader can go straight to hell 🤣

What? The dude on the left tweeted that Lebron was coming to LA a week or two before it happened. Lebron interacts with him and acknowledges their friendship on multiple social media platforms. Amin El Hassan begrudgingly gave that dude credit on The Jump.

I won’t go as far as to say he is Woj or Shams but, Woj and Shams broke the Lebron news after “Cuffs The Legend” did. There’s no debating that.

Seeing **** like this hurts my head. I can’t even comprehend why you would vote for the man that is literally responsible for your stadiums being empty and your seasons being short.

As long as they keep the playoff format itself the same, I don’t mind a play in tournament at all. Gives teams something to play for with tanking out of the question mostly.

If sports betting becomes more wide spread I wonder which player is gonna get cut throwing games

expand hard alcohol ?

what dat mean ?

xs-ns-bottle-service-web.jpg
5f1e188580b150bfe8ed55518a8e50e9.png
maxresdefault.jpg
3CD265BD00000578-4191114-Getting_lit_Carrying_bottles_aloft_in_their_hands_the_girls_gree-a-7_1486221891234.jpg

I can’t ever imagine being that mad at another dude to fight yo while naked :lol: :smh:
Malik Rose and Avery Johnson fought naked too, and Nate Robinson iirc told a story about getting in a fight in the showers. Old public YMCA *** shenanigans. "Boy soon as I get dressed Im'a whoop yo' ***."

Favorite NBA fight story is when Jerry Stackhouse put the paws on Kirk Snyder though, and Chris Humphries who was a rookie was right there and did nothing and then them 2 got on the Jazz bus, Kirk leaking, like nothing happened. I can see them too now his clothes all ripped and sweaty and bloody just walk in and sit in the back making eye contact with no1

Back
Top Bottom