2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Worst. I Was Hacked. Ever.

D24E6CA2-189E-48A1-B704-0416C33857D6.png

Thread kind of dead tonight. Is there something special going on?
I started watching the cooking channel cause the defeat was setting into my mind.

What happens to all the food they make on cooking shows? I hope people eat it and they don't throw it away

I started watching the cooking channel cause the defeat was setting into my mind.

What happens to all the food they make on cooking shows? I hope people eat it and they don't throw it away
I like to think they share it with the crew.

Speaking of, what do you guys think of the new Bon Appetite Youtube cast?

I’m sure they eat it/share with the staff. Whatever happened to the Curry’s cooking show?

Does any other established country take a week to determine election results? Does any other country "lose" ballots???
I deal with the USPS every single day including the warehouse part/doc. Just seeing how they conduct business... I mean I honestly have no idea which specific personnel handle ballots or if there's particular specific ones but in general... from my observation I started worrying already months ago. None of these stories surprise me this is like one of many of these "lost or misconduct" stories

Back
Top Bottom