2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I'd suck up to LeBron too if I got paid by Klutch's negotiations when I know I'm washed. :lol:

Is Draymond washed? Such a huge question for GS. I really don't know. I lean towards he won't be good enough, but not washed. He was terrible last year, but it was a throwaway season for GS.

Not exactly sure what that’s all about, but it’s at least more interesting than seeing Ben Simmons make a couple 3s in a pick up game:
Lead up to the jersey reveal. We know Simmons helped design it and it has inspiration from the Iverson era

Lead up to the jersey reveal. We know Simmons helped design it and it has inspiration from the Iverson era

The irony in the fact that he won’t ever get to wear the Jersey he designed because he’s getting moved for Harden. You already know Jim is gonna insist it’s the blue joints
C7C510E4-D7DD-485D-B34D-91BCD13E4262.jpeg

45AC83B5-318A-4772-A959-1B5151C3CB87.jpeg

Is Draymond washed? Such a huge question for GS. I really don't know. I lean towards he won't be good enough, but not washed. He was terrible last year, but it was a throwaway season for GS.

He wasn’t good the year before and he had the best array of weapons on planet earth.

He wasn’t good the year before and he had the best array of weapons on planet earth.

I think the playoffs really redeemed him and had people saying he still has it. He dominated Portland and others from what I remember. We’ll see. After that 73 win season his shot just disappeared.

I really don’t know.

The problem with his shot disappearing and the evolution of the game is he may be forced to play more center. But the Warriors don't have the personnel anymore to accommodate such a move and want to conserve him through the season.

The problem with his shot disappearing and the evolution of the game is he may be forced to play more center. But the Warriors don't have the personnel anymore to accommodate such a move and want to conserve him through the season.
If their defense holds up with him at the 4, I don’t think it’ll matter too much.

A team like the Lakers was #1 in the conference with below average 3 point shooting. Adjust for pace & I think they were #22 or something in attempts, in the 20s in percentage as well.

So, obviously Wiggins or whoever they have at the 3 is pivotal for their defense with no more Iguodala.

If they keep the pick, a guy like Edwards would be intriguing because he has all the tools to really help them.

Back
Top Bottom