2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

This was JVG at 32 years old.

97A76AD3-A5D3-4A05-A881-F461A014AF1C.jpeg

ESPN dot com put the majority of their NBA content behind a paywall starting today Wtf...

ESPN dot com put the majority of their NBA content behind a paywall starting today Wtf...

Yeah I think they announced that a week or two ago (or a year or so ago if you count the election week-year), and then they laid off like 400 people.

Lavar is incredible. I hope Lamelo goes #1. I remember cats in here and on the internet saying he was “all hype” and not a real prospect :lol:.

Im looking at you, atlsfinest atlsfinest

Cannot wait to see shorty touch the court. Going to be exciting. The good, bad and the ugly. A show. Star boy 💫

Seriously.
Somebody pull up the receipts. A lot of y’all were in here with the final judgment on melo before he turned 17, acting like you actually knew anything 🤡 🤡 🤡.

Draft Day 2020 is also Lavar Ball’s coronation as the best sports Dad of all time. (Fathers that played the same sport professionally don’t count).

No matter what happens after that, he won.

Sidebar: Gelo would have played D-1 football and made it on somebody’s squad if Lavar had thought to diversify his portfolio. Kid is built like a TE/FB...

E71DAB16-25C9-4AC0-9622-90AAEB0F10FA.gif

Break this down a lor bit more for me woe
It means the chances of GSW using that trade exception have increased because the tax bill won't be as high. Previously it didn't seem likely because the cost would have been too great

GSW basically catching a break-- without hearing the exact details, I'm sure there will be more in depth analysis by morning time. They def need to add to their roster

Lavar is incredible. I hope Lamelo goes #1. I remember cats in here and on the internet saying he was “all hype” and not a real prospect :lol:.

Im looking at you, atlsfinest atlsfinest

Cannot wait to see shorty touch the court. Going to be exciting. The good, bad and the ugly. A show. Star boy 💫

You’re my man 50 grand. Having said that, you choosing to die on Lamelo Ball AND Tariq St. Patrick hills?
1604993775336.gif

Back
Top Bottom