2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

If bleacher report became official...anything can happen.

That “nba central” **** is like 5 months from getting “verified” and a deal. I’m salty.

Integrity for the birds. Bout to get my nba spam/news hussle on

Do it. I’ll be your first source - a LeBron for Giannis trade is being discussed...

(...by me, just now).

Nobody wants to hear you talk basketball or music, NOBODY.

CA14B7DF-388D-42DC-95E6-B0EADF3A2923.gif

need a wavycrocket wavycrocket and antidope antidope music podcast for the lullz
The streets aren't ready. Can go into a whole diatribe about how people praise super old rap for no reason when its clearly terrible. Bad beats, bad flows, every bar is about legit nothing. Etc etc.

Dudes wanna sit down and listen to Rakim TALK about NOTHING then call him a legend. Just a bunch of random poorly delivered bars.

The streets aren't ready. Can go into a whole diatribe about how people praise super old rap for no reason when its clearly terrible. Bad beats, bad flows, every bar is about legit nothing. Etc etc.

Dudes wanna sit down and listen to Rakim TALK about NOTHING then call him a legend. Just a bunch of random poorly delivered bars.

From the person that brought you "Trapped in the Closet is a creative masterpiece"

From the person that brought you "Trapped in the Closet is a creative masterpiece"

Thats an antidope antidope take? I agree

It IS tho. That weirdo Kellz is a musical savant and a scumbag. Y’all forget radio stations were playing this like an opera......

People wouldn’t leave their cars in 2004, until the next chapter was finished. I was there. I remember.

Back
Top Bottom