2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

So? How does that adversely impact you?
It doesn't just funny to watch young people sit here and really jam to that. Just like John Legend when he isn't on rap hooks. Dude is making music for the World War II generation with his piano. Just not wavy to me.

Kellz was in a nice little zone with Ignition remix, Step In The Name of Love and The World's Greatest

Man's singles were dominating all the video channels

what??? osh signed with maga?

Typical osh speaking on black americans using data and numbers he read about in articles instead of listening to actual black americans about issues. And he compared Canadian activism to what's going on here :lol:

You must not have rhythm antidope antidope and that’s fine.

Those R Kelly songs come on, you’re dancing unless you can’t. **** when K’Jon On the Ocean comes on, I’ll be a 55 year old man.

It doesn't just funny to watch young people sit here and really jam to that. Just like John Legend when he isn't on rap hooks. Dude is making music for the World War II generation with his piano. Just not wavy to me.

Fair enough. I don’t really like to put music in boxes like that. To me, you like what you like, irrespective of age, etc. By your logic, I’m too old for some music I like and to young for other stuff I listen to. :lol:

Isn’t Trapped in the Closet being goofy/funny part of the allure and what made it entertaining? It was definitely original and completely different from everything that was going on musically at the time.

D73chDwUYAE_ViC (1).jpg

The streets aren't ready. Can go into a whole diatribe about how people praise super old rap for no reason when its clearly terrible. Bad beats, bad flows, every bar is about legit nothing. Etc etc.

i actually wholeheartedly agree with you on this. But that’s how I know I’m wrong :frown:

Kellz was in a nice little zone with Ignition remix, Step In The Name of Love and The World's Greatest

Man's singles were dominating all the video channels

That was a fun stretch. And a hell of a bounce back from that tape. Because that was def him. :rofl:

People really want Kevin love and his contract? I sometimes forget he won a ring, because he was nullified by the lack of touches in ‘16.

People really want Kevin love and his contract? I sometimes forget he won a ring, because he was nullified by the lack of touches in ‘16.

How can you forget he won a ring when he locked up Steph 1 on 1 on the last play to seal the deal

Back
Top Bottom