2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Loll what. James Harden being involved in the number one and number three worst trades of all time would be something.

Number two is the Kawhi Leonard trade.

KD, Kyrie, Harden...DAT ISO BALL THO

damn, imagine how left out Russ would feel after that OKC reunion

A huge **** no to Gordon Hayward
3389FBD6-C5AD-42FC-A599-5D777B2584A7.jpeg

IT WAS WRITTEN

Loll what. James Harden being involved in the number one and number three worst trades of all time would be something.

Number two is the Kawhi Leonard trade.

Streets (Farbod) told me it’s done and that they celebrated about it in Beverly Hills at a hotel and everything y

don’t shoot the messenger ion know **** but what he told me lol who knows.

I ain’t claiming he right I’m not calling the deal done just passing it along lol

Streets (Farbod) told me it’s done and that they celebrated about it in Beverly Hills at a hotel and everything y

don’t shoot the messenger ion know **** but what he told me lol who knows.

I ain’t claiming he right I’m not calling the deal done just passing it along lol
How many draft picks? That deal is terrible

Why would it be announced 11/22? Any reason for that date?

The Nets are super quiet about the moves they make. Very tight ship organization. How did this guy who was salty about the Lakers the entire year get this info? Genuinely curious.

Farbs is usually reliable but he also isn’t saying much in that tweet :lol: bunch of conjecture and innuendo

A trio like that is a good playoff team. Any one of those guys can get you buckets. If Harden can play a little more off ball or they find a combo where Harden and Kyrie can do the work while Durant is on the bench and vice versa, it could work.

Back
Top Bottom