2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Frittata see the vision.

1605406108090.png

1605406236591.png

1605406082907.png

1605406145181.png

1605406201093.png

Streets (Farbod) told me it’s done and that they celebrated about it in Beverly Hills at a hotel and everything y

don’t shoot the messenger ion know **** but what he told me lol who knows.

I ain’t claiming he right I’m not calling the deal done just passing it along lol
Im just here for the announcement of the pg westbrook trade 😍

How is PCH going to drop that and just bounce on us?

I've been fiending for real and fake rumors. The NBA just needs to allow teams to do trades already.

so glad the league is back in a month plus... sports is boring to me now since baseball is over and i dont watch the nhl and football is boring nfl and college be overrated though... i rather watch college basketball which i dislike as well... i love that they play hard but hate how they run the clock down just for the sake of it smh

i dont understand how bronny and lebron are gonna play in the league at the same time if lebron is 40 right now and bronny isnt gonna be in the league for another 3 years??? somebody help

i dont understand how bronny and lebron are gonna play in the league at the same time if lebron is 40 right now and bronny isnt gonna be in the league for another 3 years??? somebody help

Bron is 36 right now. So if the one and done rule is still in place he would be 40 when Bronny debuts in October 2024.

Given how he takes care of himself, all the technology, load management, and that he's a freak of nature lol I could see it happening.

Back
Top Bottom