2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

What's sad is the Bucks need to keep Matthews. They're wing depth is pitiful.

Bucks don’t seem to be doing anything but resigning themselves to the fact that Giannis is going to walk. Definitely going out sad.

27 years old in the last 20 seasons is considered ancient. The talking heads think a player is flawed if he stays 4 years of college.

I miss the days when evert Team had at least 2-3 players pushing 40. And your vets were in their 30’s instead of late 20’s

Dudes still have a MLE spot too? **** man :lol:
1605462754638.gif

Playoff Rondo is still a well-below-average basketball player. I can’t belive it’s a thing :lol:

I think Kuz can give us what DG gave us mostly on defense last season if given the opportunity. He did well defending smaller guards (Harden/Westbrook) just needs to cut down on the silly closeouts and actually contest shots when he's in good position.

I think Kuz can give us what DG gave us mostly on defense last season if given the opportunity. He did well defending smaller guards (Harden/Westbrook) just needs to cut down on the silly closeouts and actually contest shots when he's in good position.

DG is a high IQ player that Kuz needs to become. DG's mind was willing but his body wasn't able.

And I’ll be right there with a hammer to break his hand leading into the postseason

Feels more like certain people are trying speak Rondo-to-the-Clippers into existence than it’s really something likely to happen.

The Los Angeles Lakers have agreed to acquire Dennis Schroder from the Oklahoma City Thunder.

The deal will include the 28th overall pick and Danny Green.

Schroder gives the Lakers another playmaker and could help alleviate the potential departure of Rajon Rondo.

The Lakers are making the deal with the strong belief that they would be losing Rondo in free agency, according to Marc Stein of The New York Times.

The Lakers would be looking to sign Schroder, who has one year and $15 million left on his contract, to a long-term contract.

According to Kevin O'Connor of The Ringer, the Milwaukee Bucks also pursued a trade for Schroder and were deep in negotations.

Not a big fan of Schroeder at all :smh: dude definitely can't close playoff games for us but i get the move for the regular season. Always weary of streaky small guards, This probably means Kuz is staying tho & he has been pretty good defending Wings.

I'm hoping we but a late first/early second. Our scouts been to on point with those late picks.

Back
Top Bottom