2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

The Rockets have Harden under contract for three more years, can't really tank right now because of the owed picks to the Thunder and that Nets offer doesn't have any blue chippers.

I can't see it happening.

9D242682-C195-4FE9-9584-B33AC06BFF44.jpeg

The Rockets have Harden under contract for three more years, can't really tank right now because of the owed picks to the Thunder and that Nets offer doesn't have any blue chippers.

I can't see it happening.
Trade has to be for guys who keep them treading water/competitive. Sure Levert, Spence, Allen is fun but that ain’t getting you anywhere in the west.

Simmons sells tickets and gives you a future foundation to build around

:lol: :lol: aye man we'll see. There's more to it too tbh if it reaches the finish line but he said it was done yesterday.

I don't know much about him, but he seems like a guy trying to make it into the national media sphere, with time/work. He's really putting his name on the line here.

Arye you could tell is a fraud. This guy at least is credentialed not that it means anything.

Remember that time Chris Broussard’s sources told him Mark Cuban was driving around Houston asking random people for directions to DeAndre Jordan’s house? A new bar was set for NBA news-breaking that day. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom