2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

The Nets literally gave up all their assets for like a 4-5 year span rebuilt & are in position to have three Superstars on board.

The Knicks biggest signee in that period has been a plethora of Centers... Silva gotta do what's right & get rid of Dolan, this **** is criminal.
Kyrie is not a superstar

WestBrookComboReaction.gif
Untitled-1ad1.jpg

"How bout Brooklyn?'

So looking like Clips going to have to watch the Show raise another banner opening night followed by the Dubs getting that work on Xmas day.

I can't imagine Liz Cambage in bed . I had a 6 foot and 6'2 volleyball chicks in college and I needed horny goat weed and to stretch properly before going in

I can't imagine Liz Cambage in bed . I had a 6 foot and 6'2 volleyball chicks in college and I needed horny goat weed and to stretch properly before going in
laying down you'd be the same height though, or was you tryna smash standing upright? Yea the gennies arent going to line up that way. Or do you mean stretch like you didn't have the God given blessings to reach? Better get you a bathmate and phallosan forte, but you have a mouth and finger so IDK what the problem is/was. Her and her friend at the beach
esGTtWErC-zugwXm81HzM5Bbyek7sNhfEYQBWLDNUoc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom