2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Because he signed a contract that requires him to stay there for 3 more years under which he’s being paid quite handsomely.
whats your point? the man literally prints money for the rockets. if he says jump, rockets ownership should be saying how high.

I saw a yeek slide out

AE1AC347-4E52-4013-893D-B10BFF1EB748.png
I'm tryna slide in

AE1AC347-4E52-4013-893D-B10BFF1EB748.png

How many times do ya'll have to see Superstars move before ya'll stop with the "he has no leverage" BS :lol: .

Yes you could Trade one of the biggest stars in the league somewhere they don't want to go.....

What does the receiving team do with a Superstar who doesn't want to play?
What does the GM/ownership of the team trading him do, you think other superstars don't take notice, you don't think Agents take notice?

Superstars in the NBA ALWAYS have leverage whether under a 1 year deal or 3. Only dickheads who went out their way to purposely send a Superstar where he didn't want to go was the Spurs.... we saw how that turned out :lol:

whats your point? the man literally prints money for the rockets. if he says jump, rockets ownership should be saying how high.

LOL. I don’t think you understand how contracts work. The fact he’s “printing money” is even more reason they shouldn’t send him away when they still have him under contract for 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom