2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Still not enough lol

i see the nets are refusing to learn from their own stupid history. i get wanting to win now but as constructed they have a team that could come out of the east. if KD recovers from the achilles the depth of that team is overwhelming the east.

If the Knicks give up anything other than Randle & DSJ, I’m gonna be livid. I’m gonna be livid if they make that trade in the 1st place. Hou should be sending picks this way.

I need that GM job. Get these clowns outta the paint.

Can’t wait for the Nets implosion if the big 3 comes to fruition.

i see the nets are refusing to learn from their own stupid history. i get wanting to win now but as constructed they have a team that could come out of the east. if KD recovers from the achilles the depth of that team is overwhelming the east.
If they pull this off, then both teams deserve to be awful.

Depth is cute, but stars win rings. No brainer to do this if you’re the Nets. Not comparable at all to trading for KG/PP

depth matters too though
i think the only case was the KD-Warriors where depth did not really matter in :lol:
in fact that team skewed our perception of what a championship team is supposed to look like

Brooklyn wouldn't be trading for the washed corpses of KG and Paul Pierce this time. Myrie and Harden are in their prime and although KD is coming off a devastating injury most expect him to be at least 80% of what he was if not more which is another high level all star player. You do this without hesitation if you're Brooklyn. And for all the hand wringing Boston never actually came out ahead in the trade after all.

I think they can bring back Joe Harris as well and fill out the roster with ring chasing vets. Most talent wins 99% of the time.

Mikey from Waltham and Harden will not work. Ever. The trade would be alright-ish if they were traded for each other as part of a deal, but to play alongside one another, trouble. Trouble.

I think Harden to Bkln will work. If everyone is healthy, they at least win the east.

Back
Top Bottom