2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

BKN lookin' nasty
EnDgvEOVQAEXA7I

EnDgvEQVoAA6Lve

This isn't true. I actually like Kyrie too FWIW. I just think he's a little high maintenance and isn't a #1.
Kemba also won a National championship for the biggest school in New England. Absolutely already had a built in fan base.

Except thunder have the rockets 1sts in 2024 and 2026, along with pick swaps in 2021 and 2025

Think they can also swap heat or clippers picks too with rockets.. there are top 4 protections on 1 of the picks

I'm not advocating to blow it up like the sixers did. I'm saying to stay on the BKN/LAC course of accumulating picks and players to stay relatively competitive and appealing to future stars.

To tally it up, houston has 6 1st round picks in the next 7 drafts, could get an additional 2 if they're top 4 picks in 2024 and 2026, and have yet to trade James.

2020 - Portland's 1st
2021 - 2 1sts. One subject to swap with OKC, the other lottery protected from portland
2022 - Own 1st
2023 - Own 1st
2024 - Traded to OKC (if houston gets a top 4 pick, converts to a 2025 2nd round to OKC)
2025 - Swap with OKC
2026 - Traded to OKC (if houston gets a top 4 pick, converts to a 2nd round to OKC)

I said it in Oct 2019 and I will say it again in Nov 2020....In order to compete with the Lakers (AD, Boogie, Dwight), Nuggets (Jokic, Grant, Porter, Plumlee), BKN (DJordan, JAllen, KD) and Heat (Bam, Olynyk and whichever other Big whom Riley will add this year), you gotta have LEGIT BIGS to complement the guards.

I guarantee GSW, LAC, and BOS will all do major upgrades at their center and power forward positions this off season.

Maybe now they will, because in the past, they tried to get away w/ average at best bigs who couldn't produce or stay healthy. Best thing for them to do is get Boogie for cheap if he's ready to go and see who's available from a stretch big perspective.

He’s a shooter and shooters get paid. Career 40% from 3. He’s a taller Duncan Robinson. And he’s going to get paid too
Robinson shoots like 3% better and can at least move around and come off screens from what I've seen. It took bert being the 2nd option on an all offense no defense team to get those numbers, that looks like looting to me. He'll get paid but it'll be a bad contract and he won't have the same production unless it's on another bottom dweller

Robinson shoots like 3% better and can at least move around and come off screens from what I've seen. It took bert being the 2nd option on an all offense no defense team to get those numbers, that looks like looting to me. He'll get paid but it'll be a bad contract and he won't have the same production unless it's on another bottom dweller

bertans wasn’t just standing but keep cooking

Back
Top Bottom