2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

20201117_100847.jpg
They can’t trade for guys like AD who are expiring & won’t re-sign with them.

So they’ll need to move up in the later drafts to get at least one of Cade, Emoni, Chet, Victor

They can’t trade for guys like AD who are expiring & won’t re-sign with them.

So they’ll need to move up in the later drafts to get at least one of Cade, Emoni, Chet, Victor

Those guys would just be 4-5 year rentals. By the time they hit their early prime, they’ll be out.

So the 72* game schedule is in the bubble right? That should be interesting lol.

Last edited:
Those guys would just be 4-5 year rentals. By the time they hit their early prime, they’ll be out.
7-8 years first 4 is the rookie contract ... they always re-sign with their team ... during that contract is when it becomes turbulent and trades are seeked

7-8 years first 4 is the rookie contract ... they always re-sign with their team ... during that contract is when it becomes turbulent and trades are seeked

The league is changing. By the time those guys are in the league, players will have even more flexibility.

It makes sense for every player now leaving their rookie contract to sign with the team that drafted them .... yes things can change but they see the blue print of ad/ Lebron/ Carmelo/ Durant /kawhi/ Paul george/Kyrie etc

is there a mod here? can you please help me my friend just made an account but he cant post because he has insufficient privileges. can those be removed and also he doesnt have a confirmation email yet please help thank you please dont make him suffer on realgm any longer than he has to. his username is heartbroken cashier

Bro you only been here a couple months with less than 100 posts and you're coming into the NBA Thread on Draft Day making demands for your mans. Let me teach you something about NikeTalk young bol - take foolishness like this to General.

That is silly for the Bulls IMO but I guess that means they'd go Wiseman if they're getting rid of WCJ.

Back
Top Bottom