2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

There’s some things I really like about all of Lou, Trez and Pat Bev, but I think they all started feeling themselves a little more than they should. Won’t be sad to see any of them go (provided I think whoever replaces them gives us a better chance to win) this offseason.

tjf68x0mxht51.jpg

tell trezzzzzzzzzz lou and patty as soon as they stock the fukcin shelves they can talk, dont like to, oh well

trophies.jpg

save yer energy folks, SILENCE IS GOLDEN and pleez pleez.......

emotions 2.jpg

namaste

Y'all are completely disrespecting their 6th man of year and Hustle awards. Montrezl has a stacked trophy case...

Celtics great, Chauncey Billups :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine if Billups ain’t bust in Boston, y’all still would clown Paul Pierce???

They didn't even give him enough of a chance to see if he'd bust or not. Drafted a point guard 3rd overall and traded him halfway through his rookie year for a non-All-Star. :smh: 🤦‍♂️ Incredibly poor. Rick Pitino thought he knew more than anyone and set the franchise back years.

Then the same thing happened 4 years later with Joe Johnson. :smh:

Contextually, this started with LeBron wanting to play for the Lakers. Wanting to win a chip for the Laker franchise. Like when Kawhi said he don't wanna play for the Spurs, that was about the Spurs franchise.

Getting into "this title is more about lebron..." that's some real hater talk. Who gives a **** about that who the chip is more about. That's silly.
Not hater talk, it was really a response to the MVPesque contingent. No ill will towards the franchise, just speaking about the facts of the manner.
This new Benny so tough.
"**** get ****ed & sent home early just like the Clippers"
giphy.gif

Benny has never missed. NOT ONCE

Pretty cool interview between Uncle Shay and one of the most underrated stars of the last 20 years

Really got me thinking about how ahead of his time his game was when he got to talking about how different the league was when he first started compared to now.

He was cooking back then already but he'd be a lot more appreciated nowadays with the way the advent of stretch bigs being en vogue. He was elite on both ends too.

Had no idea he was legit producing recently and started after linking up with Gucci :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom