2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I have the Warriors in the 4-8 spot. Draymond is washed and I’m not sure how Wiggins will fit in their system.

When you consider that he’s only owned the team for six years, he’s done really well. But our current sports culture looks at everything other than a championship as failure, so there you go.

And MVP MVP is just a hater.

Why you always got my name in your mouth. You wanna join the fan club too? I'll put you next to the Boston clown and that other bipolar dude. I'm going to continue to slander your sorry *** team as much as I can and want. I'm rooting for utter implosion after y'all popped all that **** about the Show.

Why you always got my name in your mouth. You wanna join the fan club too? I'll put you next to the Boston clown and that other bipolar dude. I'm going to continue to slander your sorry *** team as much as I can and want. I'm rooting for utter implosion after y'all popped all that **** about the Show.
Who's the bipolar??

B6AD4ACD-A1B5-48D5-91F5-0E12C1C153FF.gif

:lol: :pimp:

I don’t; you’re just very sensitive

You’re also a grown *** man who wears full uniforms to watch games, so maybe your not the best person to be handing out mental health assessments.

I don’t; you’re just very sensitive

You’re also a grown *** man who wears full uniforms to watch games, so maybe your not the best person to be handing out mental health assessments.

My diagnosis on you been obsessed with me or anybody else "hating" on the Clippers is not becoming of a 40 year old man. I know that much. I'm going to continue to pop my **** all offseason and into next season. If you don't like it ignore feature is there for a reason.

My diagnosis on you been obsessed with me or anybody else "hating" on the Clippers is not becoming of a 40 year old man. I know that much. I'm going to continue to pop my **** all offseason and into next season. If you don't like it ignore feature is there for a reason.

You’re flattering yourself way to much, Buddy. And the ignore feature works both ways.

I have the Warriors in the 4-8 spot. Draymond is washed and I’m not sure how Wiggins will fit in their system.
wiggins showed he was able to score, but could've been looting with the dubs having no other option when he was acquired. he'll have the harrison barnes role and opportuniies

PG will be fine if he can get healthy. Can't underestimate the effect of having to rehab TWO shoulder surgeries at the same time. That's pretty tough. Kobe had similar issues throughout his career and it always took a while for him to bounce back but he eventually did. And that was on one shoulder at a time.

Back
Top Bottom