2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Signed a rookie contract. :lol:

2FF90306-8FFC-4F2A-A13C-0E5DEB72B482.gif

Lebron & AD can actually rest this year & we'll still be able to compete in games :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Went from "WHO'S GONNA PROVIDE ANYTHING OFF THE BENCH" to having three guys who have averaged at least 17 ppg in the past two seasons :lol:

Vogel & the staff have another year, AD & Bron are gonna gel even more, Kuz & THT are both gonna continue to grow :pimp:

Last edited:
Did Austin score double figures in the bubble after he hit that 40 piece and declared himself an elite scorer? I’m not sure he did.

Too much potential with Kuzma to trade him NOW. Especially with how he improved on defense. Now if he has another inconsistent year like this past one, then he can be dealt.

Kuz to valuable to trade on the contract he has not to mention he took a big step defensively this year & actually played his role & fit into the offense. I think the FO gonna let him play out this season to really see what they have. I think he'll have his best season this year

Austin is a typical role player/journeyman in the NBA. Mid the majority of the time, but capable of some great games. But he gets extra scrutinized because he’s a coach’s son and has kind of an off-putting personality.

Yea, it'll take a crazy stacked team in the East to beat the Lakers. As it stands right now, I don't see anyone touching them.

It’s inevitable that there are some weird developments in this upcoming season, so we’ll see. But yeah, they should be the favorites going on by a large margin.

Almost forgot Karl Kuzma was still around :lol:, Lakers have real decent depth rn
Astonished Kuz aint get the boot, survival skills on Anne Frank

It's going to be interesting to see where Kuzma fits in the forward rotation. AD and Trez we'll get the bulk of the forward minutes, but where does this leave Kuzma? He's not big enough to play center. In a perfect world, he could be a true wing player (That's where the Lakers are weakest) but he's not built like that. This is a contract year for Kuzma so he needs to show out if he wants to get paid but I don't see where the minutes are going to be for him.

Back
Top Bottom