2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

It's going to be interesting to see where Kuzma fits in the forward rotation. AD and Trez we'll get the bulk of the forward minutes, but where does this leave Kuzma? He's not big enough to play center. In a perfect world, he could be a true wing player (That's where the Lakers are weakest) but he's not built like that. This is a contract year for Kuzma so he needs to show out if he wants to get paid but I don't see where the minutes are going to be for him.

I think he can play 3 fine, he took a huge step forward defensively, just need him to hit 3s more consistently and stop playing faster than he thinks.

Bulked Up Center Kuzma was my favorite Puke Walton tactic

Luke Walton is legitimately the worst coach in the league. His entire career is based on him being an assistant during the Golden State years where practically anyone could have coached them to victories (and nepotism because his dad is a Hall of famer). His strategy of trying to have Kuzma and LeBron play center was one of the worst I can ever remember.

Hiring him after he had a sub .400 record with the Lakers is the most Kings move ever.

Luke Walton is legitimately the worst coach in the league. His entire career is based on him being an assistant during the Golden State years where practically anyone could have coached them to victories (and nepotism because his dad is a Hall of famer). His strategy of trying to have Kuzma and LeBron play center was one of the worst I can ever remember.

Hiring him after he had a sub .400 record with the Lakers is the most Kings move ever.

Some Lakers fans on here were very excited about that coaching hire. Very excited.

Marvin Bagley is made of glass. Alex Len stinks and is a free agent. Harry Giles just bounced. They didn't draft any bigs.

Whiteside to Sacramento seems likely.

isn't kuzma for an extension right now? lakers need to take care of him prior before the price goes way up

I heard a Lakers beat writer on the radio today who was on a Zoom call with Rob Dog last week. He said something like, “yes we will address the Kuzma extension when it feels organic.”

Not running with this Lakers are the favorite talk yet. Nope not gonna get me. Tempered expectations.

AD is still fragile and always falling on his knees like a thot and that’ll always be a concern.

Not running with this Lakers are the favorite talk yet. Nope not gonna get me. Tempered expectations.

AD is still fragile and always falling on his knees like a thot and that’ll always be a concern.

Nope. Y’all very much supposed to be here this time.

AD is still very fragile and that’ll always be a concern.
If the Clippers didn't get any better like some are saying and with the Bucks signing former bit players for **** teams outside of Holiday, the Lakers are clearly the favorites. Nuggets got worse for sure as well

If the Clippers didn't get any better like some are saying and with the Bucks signing former bit players for **** teams outside of Holiday, the Lakers are clearly the favorites. Nuggets got worse for sure as well

Right? Process of elimination. There is no team that has a better claim to being the favorites than the defending champs who got better.

Smartest thing for Kuzma would be to hit the gym and get a jump shot. With his length, if he adds a scoring package, he could play a SF/SG type of role when the Lakers want length at the 2. With all the additions, don't really see how he can fit in the SF/PF roles

There needs to be a spreadsheet or site that tracks all of the roster changes. Having a hard time keeping up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom