2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

7DF7F437-239B-4A66-A3D9-76D6FBD62CE3.jpeg

Meh. Legit 7 footer with some offensive skills, not including 3 point range. Decent athlete. OK for a back-up center, but nothing special.

Seems like he’s capable of knocking down the 3 if open. Looks like a poor man’s JV with a bit more quickness and less bulk. Nice to see this was against the Bucks as well

Last edited:
I wonder what this ***** be doing behind the scenes :lol: Didn't have many fans in the Wizards' locker room either

Because I was trying to lead a group, or try my best to be a vocal leader on a group that didn’t really understand how to make it to that next step. Obviously me being around the same age as everybody, it was just kind of like, you know, ‘bro.’ It was kind of a lot of pushback. I was trying to be understood and heard that I just want to win and help you guys win. But it was me going out there and just doing it, and just having that fire and that passion, which I can, now, just seamlessly fit in a group who already understands that, and bringing what I have to bring to the table. Phoenix was great, but I got a lot of my stuff out (of) the mud. I got a lot of my points, I got out (of) the mud. I didn’t get a lot of plays called for me or anything. But that’s just how I’ve been playing my whole career.

Seems like he’s capable of knocking down the 3 if open. Looks like a poor man’s JV with a bit more quickness and less bulk. Nice to see this was against the Bucks as well

Baynes can shoot it too. I rememer i bet against phx one game early in the season, man went like 7/7 from 3. Had me cheesed lol.

Good to see we got some big mans that can move and shoot it some

Baynes can shoot it too. I rememer i bet against phx one game early in the season, man went like 7/7 from 3. Had me cheesed lol.

Good to see we got some big mans that can move and shoot it some

I honestly don’t think our front court drops off that much with Baynes, Len and some extended minutes from Boucher. Probably run more lineups with Siakam at the 5 as well.

Fax. Didn't he date Keri Hilson?
Yep. I posted a picture that one time it was her siting next to Thabo's wife Bertille, and Andre Roberson's older sister. Light skin fineness overload. She talked to me too. Perkins's wife was the nicest out of all of them though. Then the rest of the players' wives/sisters/moms/girlfriends there was a bunch of non descript white women. I took a big L though, not only did I end up with some sz Thabo sneakers, they weren't even autographed. Just had his # scribbled on them like the equipment manager did it. Was a trash shoe too. I just ended up donating them joints.

Yep. I posted a picture that one time it was her siting next to Thabo's wife Bertille, and Andre Roberson's older sister. Light skin fineness overload. She talked to me too. Perkins's wife was the nicest out of all of them though. Then the rest of the players' wives/sisters/moms/girlfriends there was a bunch of non descript white women. I took a big L though, not only did I end up with some sz Thabo sneakers, they weren't even autographed. Just had his # scribbled on them like the equipment manager did it. Was a trash shoe too. I just ended up donating them joints.
Am 90's thrash ?

I still have a joint account with my twin brother. Family >>>>>
-First off, there are two of you outchea :lol: :rofl:

-Second, this isn't even strange to me because me and my older sister share a couple of accounts too, since she moved back home. I just her with my life, so I feel trusting her with my money is not that big of a deal to me.

Back
Top Bottom