2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

165432019-5e5a494143cb099b86b6c9f768b4b40e4c9834c8-full.gif

Gonna need to summon David Stern's ghost from the grave to put a stop to any foolishness cause these dudes are plotting and I don't like it :lol: :smh:

As constructed I would say

Bucks
Miami
Philly
Celtics
Nets
Pacers
Raptors
Hawks

I think the Nets are a little bit of wild card though. They could go either way. Hinges on KD's physical health and Kyrie's "aura."

lol Aura is the nicest way to put it.

It still boggles my mind that Charlotte paid Hayward that much money, they're not even favourites to make the Playoffs.

As for Atlanta, Trae would have to prove that he can win games similar to Booker's first few years.

Does nothing is probably harsh. He was great for depth, but his position or role on the team became too unpredictable because he couldn't stay on the floor. Nothing anyone could do about that. His role at any given time was fleeting to say the least.
"Does nothing" is definitely not the right way to put it with him. When he was healthy, he fit very well with everybody. Didn't need a ton of usage and was really efficient. Problem is we never really got to see it for an extended period of time, most certainly not in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom