2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Listen to some people tell it, they should have thrown the bag at Olynyk instead of Bam....🤔

Yall remember those days a month or so ago? It wasn't that bad here, but elsewhere you'd have sworn Bam was a Bum and Spoelstra deserved to have his championships revoked for not playing Kelly all game every game in the playoffs.

Yanni about to be the new KG. Or maybe a couple years in he asks for a trade, best of both worlds. Surprised to say the least though.

Great for Bam.

Listen to some people tell it, they should have thrown the bag at Olynyk instead of Bam....🤔

Yall remember those days a month or so ago? It wasn't that bad here, but elsewhere you'd have sworn Bam was a Bum and Spoelstra deserved to have his championships revoked for not playing Kelly all game every game in the playoffs.

Yea, but you know folks love white guys w/ weird last names :lol:

I personally would've like to see both of them on the court at the same time. Olynyk could strech the floor and leave room for Bam in the mid and low post.

If you're the Heat, you pay the one w/ the most potential, and w/ 6 years on Bam in age, Kelly's potential aint that high. He's a poor man's Kevin Love at best.

Bam wasn't healthy and Olynyk presented a difficult match up for the Lakers. *Shrugs*

They share the same agent too, would definitely have to give up some good pieces though. Can't see any S&T not involving Herro

Yeah idk if this makes sense, why lose an asset and make it harder on themselves next year when they could've just signed the freak outright without extending bam early?

I'm thinking Giannis is staying...or joining Klutch :lol:

Teams with young stars rn

tenor.gif

oprah-free-car.gif

sounds like you meant to say he’s a liberal.

he needs to ditch Kawhi and take his talents to Charlotte with MAGA Gordon if he ever wants to win bigly.

That's exactly what I meant. He needs to go to a conservative team. My Clippers and STILL OUR PRESIDENT ELECT'S Son KAWHI L. TRUMP did their best but you can't win with Libs. No champion had ever been a liberal and no liberal will ever be a champion.

Back
Top Bottom