2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Harden and Russ might as well give it chance. Christian Wood can stretch the floor for Russ and is a lob threat for harden. Perfect match

Wood is one of those dudes who popped off the screen in SL however long ago but you kinda question it and if that would project to real games. I remember every other game he'd have crazy *** highlights

Harden and Russ might as well give it chance. Christian Wood can stretch the floor for Russ and is a lob threat for harden. Perfect match

That signing would’ve gotten MUCH more attention if the Rockets weren’t in turmoil :lol: Like you said, you can’t get a better fit for the money.

No way Houston should keep both Russ and Harden this season
I disagree. There is no incentive to trading them now. It’s risky to even attempt to tank under the new lottery system because the rockets 2021 pick is only top 4 protected (because of a pick swap with okc in the Russ trade, that James harden forced btw). Imagine bottoming out, and being the worst team in the nba only to get the 5th pick and have it go to okc.

There should be an NBA pod called “Nerds With No Connections” but that’d be a little too on the nose for like 95% of the writers and commentators.

For the twins' joint account, 'Kieff that dude in HS/college who didn't pull his weight but showed up on presentation day to collect the A. :lol:

I disagree. There is no incentive to trading them now. It’s risky to even attempt to tank under the new lottery system because the rockets 2021 pick is only top 4 protected (because of a pick swap with okc in the Russ trade, that James harden forced btw). Imagine bottoming out, and being the worst team in the nba only to get the 5th pick and have it go to okc.

Having a dissatisfied Russ and Harden, especially Harden, on this team is a recipe for further disaster.

Serge Fit Dai 2

day 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom