2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I need to try Turkey Leg Hut next time I am in Houston. Yea when dude said Austin and diverse in the same sentence, I assume he meant white dudes with blonde man buns, white dudes with brunette man buns, different types of thong flip flops in Whole Foods

2021 Bro-ad Trip :nerd::nerd::nerd:

I only spent a few days in Houston, and didn't really get a lot of sight seeing in, but I could tell it wasn't for me. Huge HUGE thunderstorm while I was there last Feb was cool tho.

Oregon sucks, trust me, no need to come here for any reason.

Far as I'm concerned, the West coast is Mexico, San Diego, LA, the Bay Area, Seattle, Canada.
Where in Oregon do you live? My sister and her husband are in Bend. I Actually didn’t mind it too much

Operate on the wrong leg, kill the patient with too much anesthesia, anatomical irregularity makes it impossible to fully fix the injury.

Lots of stuff can go wrong in surgery
So incompetence, incompetence, and something they should be able to detect even before the going under the knife.

Shots fired

Screenshot_20201125-193850_Instagram.jpg

So incompetence, incompetence, and something they should be able to detect even before the going under the knife.

Those things happen way more than you might think. Regardless, the point is, to answer the specific question you asked, there are unsuccessful surgeries.

Ain't visiting the fam this year so chefing for me and some of the homies.

Top 5 Turkey Day Dishes:
1. Dressing*
2. Honey Ham*
3. Mac & Cheese x Yams (🐐 side combo)*
4. Sweet Potato Pie
5. Collard greens

*denotes what I'll be cooking tomorrow

All i need is a little dressing with the OG Ocean Spray cranberry sauce.

Reactions: MVP
Exactly. It’s Houston or nothing for me on Texas. Lol

For real for real tho I gotta see Toronto. I heard that **** is insane. Summer time or spring only for me. Damn that winter
Toronto luv 4real, FLAVORS seen a baddie in every type just waking a few blocks ...But yea even the summer was only like 65-70 so I can’t eem imagine what the fall/winter like :sick: , so that’s dead for me

Back
Top Bottom