2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

dd80037e-9fbc-412e-9aee-673e521830ee-jpeg.2310565

Happy TGE fellas!

Mane heard nothing but luv for Houston from my ppls that’s been out there/moved there...Sounds like it will fit my lifestyle perfectly with the biddies n bottles :evil: n easily accessible NBA seats, but I hate leaving money on the table :smh:

May just start making regular visits up there instead of moving :lol:

subtle flex but I work remotely for a Silicon Valley based company and live in Houston.

getting SF checks but Houston cost of living :pimp:

well you are just going to make me flat out say it

why do WHITE people say they love diversity but do all those things i mentioned? also, going off #2, you would have known that there was only one group i could be talking about.
You were being vague as hell man just say white people :lol: HIM HIM isn't gonna show up if you say white people in the mirror 3 times :lol:

The points are still true just from a different place now. I mean you have to look at how non white communities have historically fared to see why they're not in a rush to move from their more affluent zip codes into ours without first gentrifying. Redlining still affects their decisions on where to live and move, it's just not a barrier for them.

In terms of personal relationships lack of social diversification still affects how they view people of color, their own fault to be sure but white people are also victims of whiteness. It affects the relationships they forge when growing up, when in college, when in the workforce.

Many white people are beginning to see what they denied themselves. And I applaud the efforts of those who have, after all it's a problem they collectively caused so they have to fix it. We can't do it for them. I can forgive a lack of personal diversification in the face of that. For those that are false-flagging, **** them ******. We'll get it done in spite of their empty *** words.

Hard to believe Beal was pushing for that based on the things he’s said about Wall the past year or so
Tough to believe anything coming out DC right now :lol:

Wall was talking about building something together with Beal too in the summer only for the news of him wanting out to come out last week, who knows

Russ for Wall would be better than Blake for him though

subtle flex but I work remotely for a Silicon Valley based company and live in Houston.

getting SF checks but Houston cost of living :pimp:

bro, I've always been curious about this. When you pay state income taxes, are they based on your state of residence or where your employer is based?

I only spent a few days in Houston, and didn't really get a lot of sight seeing in, but I could tell it wasn't for me. Huge HUGE thunderstorm while I was there last Feb was cool tho.

Oregon sucks, trust me, no need to come here for any reason.

Far as I'm concerned, the West coast is Mexico, San Diego, LA, the Bay Area, Seattle, Canada.

Back
Top Bottom