2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

So a sign & trade with the bucks wouldn’t work?
I believe it could. If he doesn't sign for super max money but could be wrong. But I don't consider Boston to be in play for Giannis. I quite frankly expect at best this will be used to bring in some lower end star players at like a FVV cost. Not a supermax guy.

nah. Plus Giannis max will far exceed the 28M that is this trade exception
I believe it could. If he doesn't sign for super max money but could be wrong. But I don't consider Boston to be in play for Giannis. I quite frankly expect at best this will be used to bring in some lower end star players at like a FVV cost. Not a supermax guy.

They can’t throw in filler to Milwaukee make the numbers work? :lol: im just trying to wrap my mind around this, this appears to be a big deal.

If Giannis starts at $40M, can’t the C’s send $12M worth of guys back to Milwaukee, so you have $12 going out, $40 coming in, net $28 for Boston?

They can’t throw in filler to Milwaukee make the numbers work? :lol: im just trying to wrap my mind around this, this appears to be a big deal.

If Giannis starts at $40M, can’t the C’s send $12M worth of guys back to Milwaukee, so you have $12 going out, $40 coming in, net $28 for Boston?
It doesn't work that way with TPEs.

#whyhewasntretained Deonte Burton owes Teanna Trump money? I hear her name a lot, let me research and see if shes worth getting suspended then unsigned over. He also got into a fight with Schroeder the same week

DId we ever find out what DS called BUrton out on?

I always liked BUrton's game.

Would this be a similar situation to Oubre and the warriors in terms of pushing tax way up if they were to use it?
Likely, yeah.

Don’t these also have to used exclusively in salary dump situations, too? They can’t be used to balance financials in a bigger trade, right?

Question for you, "CLippers, CHampionship or bust dudes."

How can they be championship or bust if yall don't even beLIEVE in damn Paul George?

How can both things exist at once?

They have a top 7 player in Kawhi and a top 20 TALENT in PG. they have a championship coach. They have a champ in serge. They have depth.

its title or bust

They have a top 7 player in Kawhi and a top 20 TALENT in PG. they have a championship coach. They have a champ in serge. They have depth.

its title or bust
There are different perspectives of this.

Front Office

vs.

Media

vs.

Fans.

I am speaking to the fans. The same fans that believe PG is an imposter and CAN'T be trusted. Logically, how is it possible for someone to view PG in THAT light WHILE also saying Clippers are Title or Bust.

There are different perspectives of this.

Front Office

vs.

Media

vs.

Fans.

I am speaking to the fans. The same fans that believe PG is an imposter and CAN'T be trusted. Logically, how is it possible for someone to view PG in THAT light WHILE also saying Clippers are Title or Bust.

everyone see who PG is 2020. My little homie HIM HIM calls that man kawhichael Jordan. Jordan was carrying bad back Pippen the last leg of that run. PG was more productive than him. Through the transitive property, there shouldn’t be any excuses. They have enough depth to cover up for some bad PG games. They just paid the Morris twins. They brought in serge. They brought in kennard.
No passes.

It was framed that way since they signed PG. Blame the media and people who crowned them off rip.

Expectations can't be adjusted? THEIR expectations definitely should be adjusted at this point. I just don't see how anyone looks at them and what they did last year (even considering their additions / subtractions) and call them Ring or Bust.

Maybe I am being too literal with my thinking here.

Do you do this in real life?

Thankyou.

Likely, yeah.

Don’t these also have to used exclusively in salary dump situations, too? They can’t be used to balance financials in a bigger trade, right?
With Kemba's ticking time bomb knees maybe they go all-in at some point this season for a guy.

Back
Top Bottom