2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Lotto’s pops would be proud

1606886029208.jpeg
Wilt hitting 3s before the introduction of the line :pimp:

Every pro athlete story has a “send me an Uber”

Every pro athlete story has a “send me an Uber”

Side note: I feel bad for Scottie's kids, the whole world is watching their Mom give it up to any pro athlete

1606887712832.gif

tomdiginson tomdiginson Lake Shore Drive Lake Shore Drive y’all gotta have an intervention with Lotto. The shiny Shanghai shirts, grabbing white yambs’ throats in the club, taking down bird looking dog mom ones. Otherwise a 8/2/1 season is on the way at this point.

Sidebar - I’ve always found it odd when yambs have pictures draped around another dude in a picture on their dating profile because most times it’s usually unclear of the relationship or they look like they would have smashed said celeb/athlete if he offered :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I feel like if this NT from the 00s that we would have had at least 10 screencaps of dudes asking "What dat mouf do" already

unfortunately, those of us who were degenerates back in the 00s have since matured.. it's a young man's game so imma leave this to the Gen Z'ers.

shotsrangout might be the only teenager in this thread, but i think he prefers malik's email over alina's.

Back
Top Bottom