2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

No one has answered me yet. Why is he sitting in a pile of convenience store pastries?

James Harden don’t know what to do with himself with all this cash and all these strip clubs shut down..

Read the IG post. It was part of the gift.

No one has answered me yet. Why is he sitting in a pile of convenience store pastries?

James Harden don’t know what to do with himself with all this cash and all these strip clubs shut down.

strip clubs are still opened in Houston

I’m afraid to say that, as far as new/current rap music goes, I’ve become “it all sounds the same” guy, which I hate. I might as well just go ahead and trade in my fitteds for dad hats and buy a pair of all white Air Monarchs. :frown:

Last edited:
I’m afraid to say that, as far as new/current rap music goes, I’ve become “it all sounds the same guy”, which I hate. I might as well just go ahead and trade in my fitteds for dad hats and buy a pair of all white Air Monarchs. :frown:
A lot of it sounds the similar. Internet era has blurred lines with regional sounds, kids being influenced by rappers from different places than them. And if you consume the radio you may hear 10 straight songs that sound the same each hour.

I’m afraid to say that, as far as new/current rap music goes, I’ve become “it all sounds the same guy”, which I hate. I might as well just go ahead and trade in my fitteds for dad hats and buy a pair of all white Air Monarchs. :frown:

Lil Baby Freestyle is a classic record. That's the extent of my Lil Baby knowledge.

828x1792.jpeg.e6a6cf32cfdc43b3abcdfcd8ea06bd8f

THEY will slander me for this. But IDC.

Back
Top Bottom