2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

C1933244-F4C3-4FE4-9927-F35EA7B44021.png

Harry Styles cool

Great year in rap music. Gunna, Future, Durk, Money Man, 42 Dugg, Dolph, Pooh Shiesty, Benny, Drakeo The Ruler, Uzi, Thug, Blueblucks Clan, Pop Smoke, Polo G, Nas, 21 Savage, No Cap, Shy Glizzy, Youngboy, Lucci, Lil Baby, Rylo, Mozzy, Bino, Moneybagg Yo, Roddy Ricch.

🔥🔥🔥

Done had a ton of joints in rotation. Fun year.

We all have different taste in music but Lil Baby probably the worst dressed rapper he and gunna are awful

Lil baby is super trash, im not one of those “old heads” who think every new artist is trash, im a big Uzi fan but Lil Baby is whack af.

I don't think all the young ****** are trash either. I just don't get the Lil Baby thing. I don't think he's trash...but the the deep reverence...I don't understand.

I always ask my little brother (who swears by Youngboy/Lil Baby) what criteria does he use when deciding who he likes and the answer is usually some **** that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with how I personally rate rappers. He didn't say Lil Baby/Youngboy got hard punchlines...didn't say they were witty/clever, didn't compliment their wordplay. In fact...these are terms that don't even register in the lil *****'s lexicon. To him...they just "real" :lol::smh:

I don't think all the young ****** are trash either. I just don't get the Lil Baby thing. I don't think he's trash...but the the deep reverence...I don't understand.

I always ask my little brother (who swears by Youngboy/Lil Baby) what criteria does he use when deciding who he likes and the answer is usually some **** that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with how I personally rate rappers. He didn't say Lil Baby/Youngboy got hard punchlines...didn't say they were witty/clever, didn't compliment their wordplay. In fact...these are terms that don't even register in the lil *****'s lexicon. To him...they just "real" :lol::smh:
My little brother is 18 and he basically says the same thing. He loves YoungBoy.

Great year in rap music. Gunna, Future, Durk, Money Man, 42 Dugg, Dolph, Pooh Shiesty, Benny, Drakeo The Ruler, Uzi, Thug, Blueblucks Clan, Pop Smoke, Polo G, Nas, 21 Savage, No Cap, Shy Glizzy, Youngboy, Lucci, Lil Baby, Rylo, Mozzy, Bino, Moneybagg Yo, Roddy Ricch.

🔥🔥🔥

Done had a ton of joints in rotation. Fun year.
damn I'm a old washed head. I know like 5 dudes here. Good to see Nas listed.

I'm still listening to my old Common, Ghostface, Raekwon, Souls of Mischief, Pharcyde, Alkoholiks, and especially the Roots music. Only new stuff I can handle is Action Bronson.

Back
Top Bottom