2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I feel like a lot of players who weren’t in the bubble should be making jumps next year. Either you used the time off wisely or you didn’t. We gonna see.

please god let rj barrett be great.
i'm not sure if player will make the jump, but they should at the very least be healthy and rested. still going to take time to get in gm shape and get that rhythm since there were teams that haven't played since march
individual workouts is all good, but sometimes it doesn't translate

Yeah Roy was special. Shame his career got cut short. Was one of those dudes that you felt like got better when the game was tight. But Rasheed was a dog! I feel like his Blazer career is undervalued. Those teams he was leading are one of the best non champion teams I’ve witnessed.

As a Tarheel fan I’ll always root for Shees
They letting em smoke
But what is this man on ?

that SUPER MID GRADE.

RJ Barrett might not ever be an all-star but should be a good starter for many years. Knicks aren't doing him any favors though with what they've surrounded him with.

Wiz going to grab the 8 seed over Atlanta. I guess they can still make the play-in though.

Wall won't need the usage that Russ did in Houston, so that's probably not a bad thing for the Rockets as long as he is somewhat competent and not completely washed. He's a better C&S guy than Russ too. Christian Wood being a competent inside/out big that can defend a bit is an upgrade over Covington. Don't think we see Harden get moved until after the season.

RJ Barrett might not ever be an all-star but should be a good starter for many years. Knicks aren't doing him any favors though with what they've surrounded him with.

Not much we could do with the cards we were dealt. Bogdan didnt want to be here. FVV back in Toronto. Gotta hope Obi is solid from the outside. Not a bad foundation with RJ+Obi+Mitch.

Gotta hit on the best shooting PG in this draft. That backcourt gotta shoot lights out. Dont even know what guards are available in FA next year.

The KP trade was really bad because of how good Luka was immediately. All the players they got were pretty useless (I was definitely wrong about DSJ), and the picks just aren't going to be all that valuable since they'll be in the 20s. So that obviously didn't help.

Would've drafted Deni, Haliburton, or Vassell over Toppin.

If RJ is never an all star given where he was drafted, then that’s not good for the Knicks. Have to pray they can finally land a cornerstone player next year.

RJ is gonna be fine. Maybe not all star but nobody drafted after/around him looks like it either yet.

Y'all gotta stop writing players off after their rookie years. Remember the Ingram slander that was going on here? Some players take a few years to adjust to the league, especially the ones that come in as teenagers.

Back
Top Bottom