2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Dreams and Nightmares gets a lot of unwarranted praise. In terms of one of those crowd control songs and as an intro

Meek Lord Knows is better than it
Wins and Losses intro is better than it.
Lil Baby Freestyle is better than It
Tee Grizzley First Day Out is better than it.
None of those songs are better than dreams and nightmares intro. Like you just naming songs :lol:

I’m afraid to say that, as far as new/current rap music goes, I’ve become “it all sounds the same” guy, which I hate. I might as well just go ahead and trade in my fitteds for dad hats and buy a pair of all white Air Monarchs. :frown:

Dont trip. I'm in my washed lane listening to Busta's LP. Dont know nothin' about these young cats
flabbynsick (1).png

Disagree. It was/is fire. It got super played out tho. Like started to feel forced, once it ran its course by like 2017 :lol:. It had a long run.
I honestly never found myself listening to it like that and I’m probably the only person that likes the first part of the song more.
That Eagles SB run definitely caused it to get played out lol
Championships Intro is his best to me

Dreams and Nightmares gets a lot of unwarranted praise. In terms of one of those crowd control songs and as an intro

Meek Lord Knows is better than it
Wins and Losses intro is better than it.
Lil Baby Freestyle is better than It
Tee Grizzley First Day Out is better than it.

tumblr_mrhu0xC1VL1sdebxbo1_500.gif

I remember I was driving with this girl on new years eve one time and I was playing whatever I was playing in the car. She made a comment about my music so i let her pick a song. She put logic on and I told her let’s just listen to this This American Life Episode instead

Outside of his early mixtapes, there’s only 3 good Logic albums to put on: Under Pressure, YSIV and No Pressure. Those are worth it

RJ smells like a bust to me. I didn’t see what people saw at Duke, and I didn’t see it last year before the stoppage.

Here and there. I will say that that is mostly What A Time To Be Alive probably but.... and I am a decade late.. Codeine Crazy is all-time classic record. I love Codeine Crazy

I’ve been on an R&B kick the past 2-3 years is I really haven’t paid attention to a lot of rappers period. With that said

Drake, lil baby, future, Royce, Larry June, T.I, Tobe Nwigwe, SAInt JHN is about the only rappers who I’ve listened to this year. I’m on 35 but my musical taste have definitely shifted over the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom