2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Like 4 pages was nothing but music talk then it stopped all of a sudden. It was interesting seeing people different opinions on songs and artists. I could clearly tell who was judging an artist without hearing any of his stuff too.

His answer in this video says it all. He wants nothing to do with his dad.

Yea
2nd question was “what attracted you to the Knicks and what advice did your dad give you about playing in NY?” Austin gave a thoughtful answer to the first part and left it at that

I feel like we let it slide on how Gallinari initially said he wanted to play for a ring yet he signed with the Hawks.

Eh. He probably really felt that way at the time he said it, but then realized how many $millions he’d leave on the table to go to one of the few teams that legitimately has a shot at the title

(and that’s assuming any contending teams actually wanted/had room for him).

Considering Wall has a good relationship with Boogie , Harden and PJ that alone is a plus . Add the fact that the Wiz players won't like the stat padding Russ does and I already know who has a leg up in the trade.

20201206_102002.jpg

Really been a full decade :wow: :wow: :wow:

The Heatles era was so fun man

Y'all gotta stop writing players off after their rookie years. Remember the Ingram slander that was going on here? Some players take a few years to adjust to the league, especially the ones that come in as teenagers.
The thing is Ingram showed he had game while in Durham. You could tell his game would translate bc he could handle it, create for others, shot a decent % and get his own shot. Rj while in duke relied on overpowering and just jacking. Dude had no game, tunnel vision and was just flat out selfish. I’m so cool on RJ.

Back
Top Bottom