2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Finally found something to do with that clipper shirt Staples gave out a couple months ago
05390D03-F3A7-4DB2-A2E4-44FBD6903E63.jpeg

At first I was like It is a lot but w/e... But then I saw the vid, the honey buns made it weird.
It’s what some ppl call $100 bills in ATL...On a Saturday night they gon tell you it’s a “honey bun” to get into Magic City :lol: :smh:

Quick/solid breakdown Watch "Who Won The Russell Westbrook For John Wall Trade?" on YouTube

Solid points made for both players...Especially liked the idea of letting Wall own the transition and Harden control the half court, that’s if Wall body is still up to it tho...Wouldn’t be too much conflict there if that’s how they carry it

Not sure if this is an lolknicks thing or you're actually asking about Barrett as an individual
I’m asking for him personally.

I think he still can’t shoot, can’t get his own, average athlete. No wiggle with the handle. Like I really don’t see what y’all see.

They could still pick the runt of the litter

If they suck like they SHOULD this year...they'll end up with a really good prospect. Even if they fall in the lottery.

Top 5 pick in this years draft is literally the best thing they have going for them. A runt in that litter has more promise than any of the guys they have.

Back
Top Bottom