2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Hopefully this is the offseason that people decide to stop giving Officer Jim a pass. Such a selfish cancer.

Harden straight up told the team he's playing for "i was sleep" for the whole weekend & people really think a random team is just going to throw their entire future away for him :lol: :lol: . James is definitely gonna have control over where he's getting moved too

20201207_104459.jpg

Scottie all out of damns to give at this point :lol:

Not that I disagree with you, but it's only been a year since the same was said about Jimmy Butler.

Harden has some valid grievances with Houston.

But ya, I'm not with this approach. :lol:

Fair.

I'd counter though and say Jimmy Butler's effort has never been questioned during all of these different stops.

And Officer Jim has been given the team/pieces he has asked for every year. What's happening would be if Jimmy Butler started complaining about the Heat and how the team is constructed right now.

I be at James Harden house, I'm all in Houston, in the mix
I'm talkin' 'bout spare time in New York, I buy floor seats to watch the
Knicks

Make it make sense

My guy skipped the most important bars of this verse smh I see you... Good thing wavycrocket wavycrocket already put us on.
Even Lil Baby is disappointed in your Knicks

“I be at James Harden’s house, I’m all in Houston in the mix
I’m talking bout spare time in New York, I buy floor seats to watch the Knicks - and I don’t even know no players
I just wanna show off my new drip, and put my chains in layers
I might just stand up and go crazy
, SOMEBODY MAKE A LAYUP

5011C489-307A-40DF-9012-BDE7C81A8CFC.gif

I buy floor seats to watch the Knicks - and I don’t even know no players
I might just stand up and go crazy, SOMEBODY MAKE A LAYUP

Fair.

I'd counter though and say Jimmy Butler's effort has never been questioned during all of these different stops.

And Officer Jim has been given the team/pieces he has asked for every year. What's happening would be if Jimmy Butler started complaining about the Heat and how the team is constructed right now.
That is a fair argument against Harden. Can't counter that.

But blame all around. Org gave him too much.

My guy skipped the most important bars of this verse smh I see you... Good thing wavycrocket wavycrocket already put us on.

I buy floor seats to watch the Knicks - and I don’t even know no players
I might just stand up and go crazy, SOMEBODY MAKE A LAYUP

1607356376099.jpeg

All that does is add to my point champ

No one knows who's on this team because they suck and that's the problem :lol:

I thought the doc was about as even as you could expect. I wasn’t expecting any discussion on Harvey Gantt, the gambling, or the link between the gambling & his dad’s death.

If they touched on that, of course they were going to touch on Scottie taking himself out of that Knicks game.

I just wanted more footage of the last season and less of the build up to that last season.

I thought the doc was about as even as you could expect. I wasn’t expecting any discussion on Harvey Gantt, the gambling, or the link between the gambling & his dad’s death.

If they touched on that, of course they were going to touch on Scottie taking himself out of that Knicks game.

I just wanted more footage of the last season and less of the build up to that last season.
Yep, I didn't care about the previous seasons. I figured they were going to use more footage/stories from the last season.

Back
Top Bottom