2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Agreed, they spent a lot of time rehashing stuff that we already knew. But its such a mainstream thing so I understood it.

20201207_104459.jpg

Scottie all out of damns to give at this point :lol:

Scott Burrell was the highlight for me.

Kyrie... lol

wtf was KD thinking?
Playing in NYC with his boy probably sounded more appealing than running it back again with a squad that didn't really **** with him like that :lol:

Probably didn't get that sense of fulfillment he thought he'd get even after B2B FMVP's. I don't blame him for looking for comfort in his situation more than anything at this point

Playing in NYC with his boy probably sounded more appealing than running it back again with a squad that didn't really **** with him like that :lol:

Probably didn't get that sense of fulfillment he thought he'd get even after B2B FMVP's. I don't blame him for looking for comfort in his situation more than anything at this point

The point I’m making is playing with Kyrie is going to drive him ****in nuts.

They needed The Last Dance to be more like OJ: Made in America. Was a little too one sided. Could have been great.

Agreed... there wasn't much behind the scenes footage. They said there were 500 hours of footage of the 98 team, but we had episodes showing highlights from playoff games in the 80s?

Back
Top Bottom