2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Yea Prime Dwight was probably the most dominant traditional big man of the last 30 years not named Shaq, he deserves his flowers imo.

Definitely a sure fire HOFer

Orlando really tricked off the 2010 year. They were rollin. I forgot who was on JJ pod, but he was talking about that year specifically.

that’s the VC, being shook at the FT line year.

Yea prime Dwight was probably the most dominant traditional big man of the last 30 years not named Shaq, he deserves his flowers imo.

Definitely a sure fire HOFer
Do Duncan and KG not count as traditional bigs?

Dwight definitely a first ballot HOFer. Easy.

Do Duncan and KG not count as traditional bigs?

Dwight definitely a first ballot HOFer. Easy.
Yea those 2 specifically are why I had to put the qualifier there :lol:

They were bigs but more in the modern post-euro mold where they had skillful perimeter games just as good as their post game imo. Still 2 of the greatest regardless though.

Meant more the old school, bang down low physical type bigs that were the norm and standard for most of the league's history

Yea those 2 specifically are why I had to put the qualifier there :lol:

They were bigs but more in the modern post-euro mold where they had skillful perimeter games just as good as their post game imo. Still 2 of the greatest regardless though.

Meant more the old school, bang down low physical type bigs that were the norm and standard for most of the league's history

Timmy a skilled perimeter player? I’m here for this Top5Timmy talk.

Hed have a 3ball today, if he played.

Timmy a skilled perimeter player? I’m here for this Top5Timmy talk.

Hed have a 3ball today, if he played.
Was always a monster down low but late career Tim was pretty damn good in the perimeter too. He shot more and more and better as he got older.

Can definitely believe he'd have developed a consistent 3 pointer in today's era

You won't find me arguing against his greatness :lol:, top 10 all time for me easily

It's business never personal.

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 12.32.14 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom