2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

That Pfizer drip next
QbadP (2).png
100% happening. Crazy to even think about.

Damn. Crazy that in 5 years, they'll pretty much all be gone.

I wonder who's going to be the new face of the league. Great players, but I don't see it in Zion, Luka or Giannis.
Bron will have a new dosing and cocktail by then. He'll still be running ****. Still getting stronger and faster. Might even be taller.

Nah, the moment Bron get his hairline back is the moment the league tests him daily :lol: Somethin is definitely afoot at that point.

But honestly, I think Bron set a new standard for players extending their prime, especially with the guys that grew up watchin him.

Nah, the moment Bron get his hairline back is the moment the league tests him daily :lol: Somethin is definitely afoot at that point.

But honestly, I think Bron set a new standard for players extending their prime, especially with the guys that grew up watchin him.

How? Nobody aging like Bron. He's not setting a standard if others can't match it lol. Alien DNA.

Wild how people can have such different perceptions of the same events. Because what I remember from the summer of 2019 is people saying the Lakers did a good job of filling out the roster after Kawhi chose to go elsewhere and that they definitely were one of the contenders for the championship.

The questions about the Lakers didn’t really involve whether they had enough talent to win, but more related to LeBron’s age (coming off a down enough year that some Lakers fans wanted him traded) and AD’s durability.

But I guess to some people that made them underdogs that were never supposed to be there.
no thanks mr majority
1607507206181.gif

Better than AD.....

2014: Lost to the eventual* Champions
2016: Lost to the eventual* Champions
2017: Lost to the eventual* Champions
2018: 3rd Seed - 6th Seed were separated by a game
2019: This is the only one I'd give him hell for because they blew a lead in all 4 games but still Lost to the Defending Champions
2020: Lost to the eventual* Champions

Also #StephsBetter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom