2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Women are hilarious man. Thirst trapping while voting by mail. What will they think of next?

Screenshot_20201114-123251_Instagram.jpg

The Zion gas is legit embarrassing it's not even the games played but the gross propping up of the talent already. Just feels like a force to me

I agree he doesn't need to be on TV every night for the casual fans and they shouldn't have gone to the bubble. but fat boy was great last year albeit 24 games. he'll have a better individual season than Kemba. Towns played 35 games last year, why can't Zion catch him?

Never understood why coaches had to be suited up for a game. They should wear what they wore in the Bubble or simply put wear something comfortable. Give the coaches the option of wearing a suit or not.
I remember the radio was talkin about how MLB managers wear baseball uniforms and how hilarious it would be if they made NBA coaches wear their jerseys :lol:

Really feeling the new jerseys

I got Rockets winning the 2016 chip 🔥

Why don't you think a Black Man deserves to have another talented roster?

hand2handking hand2handking
KHUFU KHUFU
layziegunts layziegunts
DC, you used to be excellent back your heyday. You used to never need help, but i see youre always deferring to others these days, much like LeBron in the 4th in that finals vs Dallas. I know youve been at it for 20yrs now, so youve lost a step or 2, but damn...

DC my guy, i hate it had to be him.

ESPN is expecting Zion to be a borderline All-NBA player this season

Yall be falling right INTO their traps man. :lol:
cuz his wife white.

Why can't our dawg Avery Johnson, who both attended an HBCU and married himself a black queen, get a job in the league?

Good question. I have wondered the same about AVery. Maybe he is fine where he is.

Back
Top Bottom