2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Ehhh, You're arguing semantics. Scoring is a role. Lou doesn't create for others, doesn't rebound well, and he doesn't play defense. He's just an instant offense guy. He's no different than a player who can only grab rebounds but can't score

lou is a great passer. How do you think Trez was eating so much?

Gonna be hilarious once Kawhi leaves his third choice
1607639896070.png

who were the first 2 ? seriously

Being a role player isn't a bad thing. PG's issue is that he talks about his role as being a bigger one than he's capable of fulfilling. There's maybe 5-7 superstars in the league and he isn't one of them.

Right. Like, most people would rank PG higher than Klay Thompson. At least 2163O1baller90 2163O1baller90 would. Klay has been the #2 option on a team that won 1 finals, and went to 2 others as the #2.

He’s not out here making proclamations as PG lol.

The problem is, people really thought PG was closer to KD & Kawhi. And he isn’t. Never has been.

There was a brief moment when Mike Conley was the highest paid player in the league.

Y’all acting shocked at this, tickles me.
Nobody is “shocked” at it being done. It’s honestly sad to me. I mean I get it that Clipper land isn’t a hot spot destination but they can do better than giving top dollar to PG

I dont think doing coke has anything to do with this. Dont put that on coke.
My bad for disrespecting coke like that.

MVP season?

In 2007, George led Knight to the Golden League championship, and was named the Golden League Most Valuable Player, the Antelope Valley Press Player of the Year, and a member of the Daily News 2007–08 All-Area Boys' basketball team. He ended his senior year averaging 23.2 points and 11.2 rebounds.

53ae3cdfc8a4a25b67bd17b432caa2f8.jpg

League ****** :pimp:

Right. Like, most people would rank PG higher than Klay Thompson. At least 2163O1baller90 2163O1baller90 would. Klay has been the #2 option on a team that won 1 finals, and went to 2 others as the #2.

He’s not out here making proclamations as PG lol.

The problem is, people really thought PG was closer to KD & Kawhi. And he isn’t. Never has been.
Lol come on now bra

Back
Top Bottom