2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Kendrick Perkins is bad but the worst basketball commentator on TV is Brandon Marshall. He should never talk about basketball. I'm a regular fan and I'm 100% certain I know more about basketball than he does. He doesn't even have interesting takes, he's just wrong lol
from what i've seen, his takes are terrible and he goes too long. nobody else gets to speak
that show went completely downhill after cris carter left. should've just filled it with another person instead of using multiple people

i thought it was just tv, but his podcast just as bad

Kendrick Perkins is bad but the worst basketball commentator on TV is Brandon Marshall. He should never talk about basketball. I'm a regular fan and I'm 100% certain I know more about basketball than he does. He doesn't even have interesting takes, he's just wrong lol

There is a solid contingent of regular posters on here who are more knowledgeable than some basketball media personalities. I’m going to put you in that group despite my anti-Lakers fan bias.

How do y’all feel about this?
Gil said Giannis “needs to learn how to play basketball” . Basically he doesn’t have a deep offensive arsenal.

Gil shouldn’t talk down to players better than him

Giannis is a 2x MVP

Put some respect on his name.

Gil never accomplished ****.

Gil is now and has been a clown. He deserves a beating that he’s never received. With the stuff I’ve read about him, it’s amazing nobody has ever choked him out.
Damn what have you read?

I occasionally see him post wild **** on IG but nothing too crazy.

Gil is now and has been a clown. He deserves a beating that he’s never received. With the stuff I’ve read about him, it’s amazing nobody has ever choked him out.
Used to see him all the time in Woodland Hills
Kool dude to me

How do y’all feel about this?
Gil said Giannis “needs to learn how to play basketball” . Basically he doesn’t have a deep offensive arsenal.

18 points in G1, great G2 but they were down 0-2 and he gives you 19 in G3.

This after 22 ppg in the Toronto series last year.

He’ll have to develop a reliable game outside of the paint.

Or just go to another team where they can’t guard him with 3 dudes :lol:

I feel like I would have acted like Gilbert if I were him,

Go from a nobody, to 2nd round pick, to big contract after year 2, to telling someone to pick which gun hes gonna be shot with.

F ya'll is what I would say with my $150M+ career

Back
Top Bottom