2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Gil is now and has been a clown. He deserves a beating that he’s never received. With the stuff I’ve read about him, it’s amazing nobody has ever choked him out.

Facts. Never understood this fascination people have with him. He was a great scorer for a short period of time that wasn't about winning. I heard a lot of sucka **** about him over the years.

source.gif

Kyrie man.

He's contractually obligated to talk to the media, so good luck with this boycott or whatever he's trying to do here. He's a fool if he keeps this up and takes multiple fines, that $25K was just a warning shot. I'm not a fan of the media, nor am I trying to take their side here but I don't follow what Kyrie's so bothered about... the only time I see the media really giving him a hard time is when he opens his mouth and says something stupid or controversial (flat Earth, never played with anyone as clutch, etc). So he can easily put an end to this by stop saying all of this silly nonsense.

kyrie def not a chess player
sure, the pawn has a lower individual piece value in comparison, but the pawns are the barrier that protects all the other pieces
pawns are important during the end game and can also turn into a queen

nets going into the season with no protection and led by world b flat

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKkAufpniwzJTubSrRzR1x0uscJu-84wbc-g&usqp=CAU

Grandmaster Level

Last edited:
with the way Kyrie already acting

ship his *** out for Harden ASAP

thats obviously an upgrade either way

Nets ship tanking before it takes off

Kyrie man.

He's contractually obligated to talk to the media, so good luck with this boycott or whatever he's trying to do here. He's a fool if he keeps this up and takes multiple fines, that $25K was just a warning shot. I'm not a fan of the media, nor am I trying to take their side here but I don't follow what Kyrie's so bothered about... the only time I see the media really giving him a hard time is when he opens his mouth and says something stupid or controversial (flat Earth, never played with anyone as clutch, etc). So he can easily put an end to this by stop saying all of this silly nonsense.

I feel like Kyrie and KD want to be part of Odd Future more than them wanting to be part of an NBA team

Whoa!

Kyrie Irving’s media saga shows just how clueless he is

Silver and team owners found out the hard way that pandering and selling out to a sweet-sounding socio-political Marxist, democracy-destructive con such as Black Lives Matter was a case of blind, wishful, reckless trust. And if you don’t know by now that BLM is and was a massive, media-reliant con, it’s because you don’t want to know.

The Black Lives Matter movement, as demonstrated by its steady refusal, among other mindlessly destructive acts, to repudiate the slaughter of young black urban males by young black urban men — by the thousands — served conspicuous daily notice that black lives, like looted and burned black businesses, don’t matter.

And Silver and the NBA’s team owners now recognize that it threw in with a con, as top to bottom, beginning to end, the NBA told all non-black viewers that they’re racists — and had better mend their evil ways.

Hot damn, here we go

kyrie def not a chess player
sure, the pawn has a lower individual piece value in comparison, but the pawns are the barrier that protects all the other pieces
pawns are important during the end game and can also turn into a queen

nets going into the season with no protection and led by world b flat

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKkAufpniwzJTubSrRzR1x0uscJu-84wbc-g&usqp=CAU

Grandmaster Level
PG and Kyrie are close in terms of just saying **** to say ****. Read the book and don't truly understand it.

Back
Top Bottom