2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Kings fans have it rough

I remember them being hyped over a 39 win season in 2019 and now they gotta deal with Luke Walton lol

Steph cooking early, but he gotta let that hairstyle go.
That hairline looking crazy. **** remind me of Robocop unmasked.
RoboCop_233Pyxurz.jpg

Hope he goes for the record. Just to let THEM know it isn't a game. In less games at that.

I think he has like 2 years left on his contract so I can definitely see it coming for Luka. Especially from Mark Cuban.

Given the cap structure, Luka’s second deal won’t get that high. He’ll get beat their by the Mitchell/Tatum/BI group that just signed their deals.

My #NTNBA brothers, another lesson.....be careful who you swiping right on out here. Matched with a bad joint who kind of ghosted me in the the spring only for her to text me a few weeks ago saying she’s 7.5 months pregnant. Turns out it was a yamb wavycrocket wavycrocket bagged over a year ago.

Fam had me sick waiting for five minutes for him to respond about if he was the father. He claims to not be the pops or have had smashed but I’m going to incorporate a few “rey moe dummy”s into text our conversations and shining a light on Steph and Tim Duncan to she if says “Those are my baby daddy’s favorite player!”

Imagine being a stepdad to another NTers kid? Raising him to be like Tariq St Patrick and LaMelo ball when I’m away on business trips? Wavy would be reading all my posts like
1608088539489.gif

1608088506025.gif

Be safe and strap up bros. Bout to find out if wavycrocket wavycrocket is out here like Motaw or not
1608089515393.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom