2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

My #NTNBA brothers, another lesson.....be careful who you swiping right on out here. Matched with a bad joint who kind of ghosted me in the the spring only for her to text me a few weeks ago saying she’s 7.5 months pregnant. Turns out it was a yamb wavycrocket wavycrocket bagged over a year ago.

Fam had me sick waiting for five minutes for him to respond about if he was the father. He claims to not be the pops or have had smashed but I’m going to incorporate a few “rey moe dummy”s into text our conversations and shining a light on Steph and Tim Duncan to she if says “Those are my baby daddy’s favorite player!”

Imagine being a stepdad to another NTers kid? Raising him to be like Tariq St Patrick and LaMelo ball when I’m away on business trips? Wavy would be reading all my posts like
1608088539489.gif

1608088506025.gif

Be safe and strap up bros. Bout to find out if wavycrocket wavycrocket is out here like Motaw or not
1608089515393.jpeg

036288CE-CC0F-4CD5-8215-E9956787127B.jpeg

My #NTNBA brothers, another lesson.....be careful who you swiping right on out here. Matched with a bad joint who kind of ghosted me in the the spring only for her to text me a few weeks ago saying she’s 7.5 months pregnant. Turns out it was a yamb wavycrocket wavycrocket bagged over a year ago.

Fam had me sick waiting for five minutes for him to respond about if he was the father. He claims to not be the pops or have had smashed but I’m going to incorporate a few “rey moe dummy”s into text our conversations and shining a light on Steph and Tim Duncan to she if says “Those are my baby daddy’s favorite player!”

Imagine being a stepdad to another NTers kid? Raising him to be like Tariq St Patrick and LaMelo ball when I’m away on business trips? Wavy would be reading all my posts like
1608088539489.gif

1608088506025.gif

Be safe and strap up bros. Bout to find out if wavycrocket wavycrocket is out here like Motaw or not
1608089515393.jpeg

So you and wavycrocket wavycrocket are eskimo brothers?

Harden look like he got the old man basketball bod. Add some wrinkles and gray his beard and hair up and we have a real Uncle Drew.

I think he has like 2 years left on his contract so I can definitely see it coming for Luka. Especially from Mark Cuban. I wonder if

He's going to get $45 mill next season so I can see it happening with Steph.

Luka isn't getting it anytime soon. There's a % of the cap that's based on the years in the league that determines your salary. Only the 10 year vet guys (35%) are getting near 50 mil soon unless there's a cap spike or you're near the (30%) range and trigger stuff by making All-NBA or MVP. AD is probably going to be next after Giannis.

1608088539489.gif

1608088506025.gif

1608089515393.jpeg
I'm curious as to why she's texting you while carrying a next mans seed.

Back
Top Bottom