2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

122056844_10222662402282647_500425547868044864_n.jpg

It took Shawn Kemp opening a store for Seattle to finally get a black owned dispensary. That's not a feelgood story.

Not a fan of what Spencer is doing. Hard to focus on your craft but at the same time have to deal with the legal side of contracts, setting up product deals, etc. I don't think this is similar to an independent artist in the music industry for example at all.

Hope it works out for him though, a lot on the line here.

Imagine being Paul George and doing your best to play close to home will need to get traded a year later.

IDK what Zion gonna do this season but i know for damn sure it ain't gonna be nothing near MVP

Pels need to look into finding someone who can really protect the paint tho, the more minutes for Zion the more imperative it is.

Not here for the ridiculous worry on Zion either, Dudes are talkin like he's Greg Oden with the injuries or something, he's young & still getting acclimated. Players can't grow at normal rates in this era anymore everything is extreme hype whether positive or negative.

Zion sustains one injury this year guarantee the "bust" takes come out... he starts out on fire it's gonna be is Zion top 5 in the league?? Luka got 2 seasons in with a first round under his belt & people are calling him a possible top 10-15 guy EVER..... like in LEAGUE HISTORY.

This **** is getting seriously out of hand

If the NBA doesn't have fans at all next season, I expect to see massive load management and tanking. If there's no incentive to fight for a top seed, why play your guys having minutes? I can totally see veteran teams like the Lakers playing their guys very few minutes in the regular season. On top of that, If you're a lesser team and tanking they're no fans to boo or hold you accountable lol. Next season is going to be crazy.

I Just watched AD dominate both ends of the floor on his way to winning a championship... he has a career playoff average of 29/11/3 on 55/35/83 and has a career playoff PER that is only behind MJ & George Mikan......... but nah not tier 1 :lol::lol:

Imagine paying monthly for this type of "Analysis"

tenor.gif

#WEBELIEVE

I Just watched AD dominate both ends of the floor on his way to winning a championship... he has a career playoff average of 29/11/3 on 55/35/83 and has a career playoff PER that is only behind MJ & George Mikan......... but nah not tier 1 :lol::lol:

Imagine paying monthly for this type of "Analysis"

tenor.gif

#WEBELIEVE

Exactly

Back
Top Bottom