2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I never got this argument. MDA and Morey weren’t stopping CP3 and Russ from shooting mid-range shots. Harden isn’t getting benched for taking mid range shots. He can do whatever he wants.

Him not taking those open mid-range shots is all him.
I never said he was FORCED to cut out midrange by MDA/Morey. Harden bought into that philosophy 100% and I’m just saying hopefully with a new gm/coach combo harden gets back to what he was doing before.

No one is absolving harden of blame. He likes to play “MoreyBall”. I’m speaking from a fan perspective of what EYE would like to see

59962C91-14B7-4BE3-B6FC-D1290FC2CC28.jpeg

I like to throw this out once in a while...

"pelicans won that trade" - said by every one who doesnt know anything about basketball

6961525-8043772258-giphy.gif

I like to throw this out once in a while...

"pelicans won that trade" - said by every one who doesnt know anything about basketball

Trade worked out well for both. AD wanted out and wasn't going to resign. Won a ring and is going to resign and they were able to retain Kyle Tatum. Pels got a legit all-star, role players and 3 1st rounders. Doubt either side is complaining.

Kids been making those statements since the beginning of time

“If I was 6’6 I’d be in the nba!”

People make the assumptions that their physical gifts/talent at their height would translate if they added x inches to their height lol. Not how things work. Yeah there are the outliers who have height and small guard skills. Most of the time the taller you get, you get slower and less coordinated. Which is why the KDs of the world are so incredible. Not that there’s another KD lol.

If AI was 6’6 he’d be great but might not be the monster we knew.

Back
Top Bottom