2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

These non-Steph minutes gonna be rough
EpVJuFMVoAEDUoa

ROY candidate with a 15 year vet’s hairline... i thought my line was gone but yeeeesh da recession is strong

ROY candidate with a 15 year vet’s hairline... i thought my line was gone but yeeeesh da recession is strong

Honestly, looking at this dudes cut finally alllowed me to look in the mirror today and realize my cut ain’t that bad after a week and a half. Decided to finally take the beanie off too. Da Steph/Bam Outta Da Bayou Euro Fade is growing in and I’m confident I can get back to the Obama cut by Christmas :pimp:

Deadbeatcrocket :smh:
You need to worry about child support and not what the knicks are doing
tenor.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If I’m going down, wavycrocket wavycrocket gotta come with me on this one until he’s on Maury or I confirm she knows nothing about Steph or Tim Duncan. Don’t want my first time meeting up with this dude to be at his son’s 1 month birthday celebration or some **** :sick::smh:

When I see vids like these from him I always think about that footage from the last dance, a practice/walkthrough in one of the Utah finals, everybody takes turns shooting from the hash mark. Airball after airball after airball :lol:

“Bismack Biyombo is teaching LaMelo Ball how to be a professional. Their relationship reminds me of when Bill Cartwright took me under his wing”

- BJ Armstrong (paraphrased) on his podcast

hot sauce did it first!

Team caters to their best player in 20 years. Shocking.

I don’t doubt that Harden probably had more say then he should have had on a lot of things, but this article reeks of Rockets PR to soften the blow of ultimately trading him

Back
Top Bottom