Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor.gif

On the QB discussion, I agree that there's distinctions in every debate like that.

Always considered most talented/best as separate from 'greatest' imo. Some of the best talents ever may not have ended up with the greatest careers for a host of different reasons and circumstances but that doesn't take away from how good they are/were.

Its like in basketball, Kareem is undoubtedly a top 3-5 greatest player ever but if you asked most folks who's the best player of all time, I highly doubt you'd get much, if any, people arguing he's the best.

They're not mutually exclusive terms imo, they can be in certain instances like in hockey with #99, but that's an outlier.

Always thought prime AR is the prototype of everything you want in a modern QB. Got the mobility, the arm and the intelligence to perform legit wizardry :lol:. He's been the most talented thrower of the ball I've ever seen, #15 is slowly appearing on the horizon though :lol:, but I'd still have guys like TB, Joe and Peyton as 'greater' than him at the moment.

Obviously things can change over time but that's how I look at it. In another era, before my time, there was that same type of dynamic it seems between Joe and the likes of Elway and Marino where the former was considered the GOAT while a lot of folks consider the latter 2 to be the best talents they've ever seen at the position.

Same for other position groups, Rice is pretty much considered the universal GOAT but guys like Moss and Megatron are the most gifted I've ever seen at the position.

Greatest qb mind:
Peyton

Greatest Arm talent:
A-A-Ron

GOAT:

Brady (6 rings bruh)

GOAT coach (in my lifetime):
BB but I would put Parcells as 2nd. If he wasnt lazy and was dedicated, he would have been sooo much better

top 5 qbs all time.

1. manning
2. rodgers
3. montana
4. elway
5. nokia brady

dont @ me.

??????? Lmao

1st
rice
22,800 yds
207 tds (197 receiving, 10 rushing)
10x all pro

2nd
TO
219 games
15,900 yds
156 tds (153 receiving, 3 rushing)
5x all pro (all pro with 3 different teams, only player ever)
would play outside and inside
great run blocker
didnt take plays off

3rd
moss
218 games
15,300 yds
156 tds (156 receiving, 0 rushing)
4x all pro (all pro with 2 different teams)
primary played outside
took plays off

Didn't take plays off
Took plays off

skip1 (1).png
I think Rice is the GOAT but I love how he conveniently left off the number of games Rice played which is like 65 more than Miss/TO. I also like how he has none of his professional critiques about facets of Jerry’s game either. List is 2/8.

Liverpool/United Sunday AM followed up the two SB-deciding games.

Sunday Funday for real. The misses won't be happy about the t.v. time :lol: might have to sacrifice Pool on my iPad or in the bedroom.

I think Rice is the GOAT but I love how he conveniently left off the number of games Rice played which is like 65 more than Miss/TO. I also like how he has none of his professional critiques about facets of Jerry’s game either. List is 2/8.

just noticed the missed games from rice. my mistake. if anything, his longevity makes his case stronger for the goat wr.

there are critiques jerry has against facets of his game? stick em? apart from that i havent seen anything else.

Can't wait to hear the excuse why Eric Bieniemy ain't get a HC job this year.

yeah same. people keep saying he doesn't interview well. not sure what that means with respect to NFL coaching jobs. im sure we'll never know. but it's weird as hell. highly regarded by andy reid and people that have worked with him which should count for a lot

and not sure how dan campbell "interviews well" given that stupid ******* press conference he held. he sounded like his brain is full of roids and CTE syrup

Back
Top Bottom